* 100 gm. Chicken breast cut into pieces
* 1 tsp. Ginger powder
* 10 to 12 Finger chilies
- * Salt to taste
* 15 gm. Butter
* 3 to 4 crushed garlic cloves
* Dash of lime juice
* Half glass water
* 2 pinch black pepper
* Coriander for garnish
* Heat butter in a pan and add the chilies (few of them crushed) to it
* Fry the chilies for a minute and then add the ginger powder, mix it all.
* Add the cut chicken along with black pepper, salt, garlic, and lime juice.
* Mix all the ingredients together and keep cooking on slow flame
* Add the water mix again and let the chicken cook for 10 minutes with a closed
* Cook till the chicken gets tender and till the water dries up to a sauce like
consistency. Garnish with coriander and is ready to eat.
* Fat: 15.4 g
* Protein: 23.1 g
* Carbs: 1 g