- * Broccoli: 50 gm.
- * Bell peppers: 20 gm.
- * Lettuce: 30-40 gm.
- * Chicken: 75 gm.
- * Egg: 1
* Greek Yogurt/ Hung Curd: 1 tbsp.
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Lemon Juice: 1 tsp.
* Mixed Italian Herbs: 1 tsp.
* Chili flakes: 1/2 tsp.
* Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes. Take it broccoli out and add it
in a mixing bowl.
* Cut the chicken into small pieces and boil until done. Take them out and add
them into the bowl.
* Chop the bell peppers and lettuce and add them to the bowl.
* In a small bowl, add all the salad dressing ingredients. Give it a nice whisk until
it’s nicely mixed and smooth. Add it to the salad bowl and mix well together.
* For soft-boiled egg, let the water in a saucepan come to boil. When the water
starts boiling, add the egg and boil for exactly 6 or 7 minutes. (6 minutes will give
you runny yolk; 7 minutes will give you barely set yolks). Immediately drain the
hot water and run some cold water on the eggs to help them cool down. Once
the egg cools, peel the shell slowly!
* Serve the salad. Top it with the soft-boiled egg, sprinkle some pepper on top and
* Protein: 22.8 g
* Fat: 5.2 g
* Carbs: 1.2 g