* Minced Chicken: 200 grams
* Egg: 1
* Salt to taste
* Coriander and cumin powder: 1/2 tsp. each
* Garam Masala: 1 tsp.
* Black pepper: 1/2 tsp.
* Red Chili powder: 1 tsp.
* Onions: 30 grams, finely chopped
* Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tbsp.
* Melted butter: 5 grams
* A handful of finely chopped coriander.
*In a bowl, add all the ingredients except the egg. Mix very well.
* Now in a small bowl, lightly beat one egg. Pour only half of it into the chicken mixture. Mix well. If the mixture is sticky, don’t add the remaining egg.
- * Now cover the bowl and keep it in fridge for 1-2 hours, to help the chicken mixture firm up. When ready to cook, take the mixture out and let it come down to room temp.
* You can cook it in a pan or oven/grill. Pre heat oven in the grill mode at 200 C. Give a sausage like shape to the mixture around a wooden/steel skewers (if you have it). Grease the baking tray with some butter and place the kababs on it. Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping it in between.
* If making in a pan, add some butter and make sausage like shapes. Cook it in the pan until all sides are browned and the kabab is cooked through.
- * 200 grams will give u 4 seekh kababs.
* Fat: 13.2 g
* Protein: 44.8 g
* Carbs: 4 g