* Boneless chicken: 150 gm., cut into bite sized pieces
* Butter: 1 tbsp.
* Onion: ½, chopped
* Garlic: 2-3 cloves, chopped
* Broccoli or Mushroom: 30-40 gm. Chopped
* Salt & Pepper to taste
* Cheese or cream cheese: 2 tbsp.
* Mixed Dry Italian Herbs: 1 tbsp.
* Boil the chicken in water. Once chicken half cooked, remove chicken (don’t
throw water, as you could use it as chicken broth later)
* Take a pan, heat butter. Add the onion and garlic.
* Then add the chicken and the broccoli/mushrooms.
* Now add the broth water of chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let it cook for
about 5 minutes.
* Add the cheese/cream cheese and mix well.
* Add the Italian herbs and cook until the cheese melts and coats the chicken pieces well.
* Fat: 11.5 g
* Protein: 46.4 g
* Carbs: 2.5 g