- * Eggs: 2
- * Onions: 10 grams, chopped
- * Bell peppers: 15 grams, chopped
- * Handful each of finely chopped lettuce and broccoli
- * Yogurt: 1 tbsp
- * Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
* Salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste
- * Cheese: 30 grams
- * Butter to grease the baking dish.
* Pre-heat the oven at 200 C
* In a mixing bowl, crack in 2 eggs. Whisk it for a few seconds. Then add the
veggies, yogurt, salt, pepper, chili flakes and baking powder. Whisk it well until
* Then grease the baking dish with butter, pour the egg mix in the baking dish.
* Add the cheese on top and bake it for 20-25 minutes (different ovens may take
either a little longer or shorter, so bake until the top is browned). Once done, flip
it out on a plate, cut and serve!!
* If making in a microwave, do it in the convection or grill mode, it should be ready
much faster in a microwave (maybe 7-8 minutes I guess)
Please note: Use a small baking dish, otherwise the egg mixture would be flat if a big
one is used. I have used a 6 inch diameter round dish.
Alternatively, you can use bigger dishes if u r making it with more than 4 eggs.
* Fat: 15.4 g
* Protein: 17.5 g
* Carbs: 2 g