- * Boneless Chicken Breast Fillet: 150 gm.
- * Butter: 10 gm.
- * Garlic: 2 pods, thinly sliced
- * Cheese Slice: 1
* Water: 2-3 spoons
* Fresh Parsley: A handful, chopped
- * Pepper and Salt to taste
* Paprika powder to taste
* Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp.
* Rub the chicken with some salt, pepper and paprika powder. Rub 5 gm. melted
butter on the chicken and grill until it’s cooked through.
* Heat some butter in a pan. Once hot, add the sliced garlic and sauté for a few
* Then add the cheese slice and stir quickly till it melts. Pour in 2-3 spoons of water
so the cheese doesn’t stick to the pan.
* Then add the chopped parsley, pepper powder, salt, and the lemon juice. Mix
well and turn off the heat.
* Pour this over the grilled chicken and enjoy.
* Fat: 16 g
* Protein: 40.6 g
* Carbs: 1 g