* Chicken: 100 grams, cut into bite sized pieces.
* Onion: ½
* Homemade Tomato Puree: 2 tbsp. (avoid during initial weeks of keto)
* Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp.
* Bell peppers: 30 grams
* Salt to taste
* Garam masala: 1 tsp.
* Coriander and cumin powder: 1/2 tsp. each
* Kashmiri laal mirch: 1 tsp.
* Chicken masala: 1 tsp.
* Yogurt: 2 tbsp.
* Water as needed
* Butter: 10 grams
* Cumin seeds: 1 tsp.
* Take 1/4 of the onion and separate the layers. Cut the bell peppers into small
* In a bowl, add the chicken, bell peppers, and onions. Add yogurt and all the dry
masalas except salt. Keep it in the fridge, covered, for 2-3 hours.
* When ready to cook, take the marinated chicken out and let it come to room
* In a pan, heat butter. Add the cumin seeds and let them crackle.
* Now chop the other 1/4 onion finely. Add the chopped onions and sauté until
slightly browned. Add the ginger garlic paste and tomato puree. Mix and cook
until the oil releases.
* Add the marinated chicken. Add all the extra marinade. Mix well and cook for
about 5 minutes on medium heat.
* Add about 1/4 cup of water and salt to taste, and mix well.
* Cover a lid and cook for 10-12 minutes. Then remove the lid and cook until the
gravy reaches a thick consistency.
* Serve hot.
* Fat: 10.3 g
* Protein: 24.7 g
* Carbs: 5.3 g