* Onion: 1/2
* Green chilies: 2, slit in half
* Shahi jeera: ½ tsp.
* Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tsp.
* Garam masala or Biryani Masala: 1 tsp.
* Ghee: 10 gm.
* Rice: 50 gm.
* Minced Chicken: 100 gm.
* Heat a pressure cooker; add ghee and the shahi jeera.
* Once the jeera crackles, add chopped onions and salt, and give it a stir.
* Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala and chicken mince and cook for just a bit.
The mince will change color and get lightly brown.
* Add washed rice, adjust salt and add the slit chilies.
* Add water as required, close the lid of the cooker and cook till 2 whistles.
* Once done, let the steam release, open the lid and serve with garnish of some
fresh coriander and a squeeze of lemon juice.
*Fat: 8.36 g
* Carbs: 15 g
*Protein: 31 g