* 300 g Chicken (mince can also be used)
* 150 g Cream
* ½ tsp. cumin seeds
* Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tsp.
* 1 tbsp. Kasuri methi or 50g of fresh methi
* 1 tbsp. ground flax seeds (optional)
* Salt to taste
* Dry roast cumin in a non-stick pan. Once done add a little water, ginger garlic
paste, and chicken (cut into bite sized pieces).
* Cover with a lid and let the chicken cook until soft.
* Now add salt, kasuri methi, and flaxseeds. Take the dish off the gas and add
cream. Mix well.
* Now just heat the dish again for a minute and you are done.
* Some cream can be saved for garnishing.
Tip: If you plan to use fresh methi then make sure to wash it thoroughly. Boil it in water
for 2 minutes with a little salt and some stevia to cut out on the bitterness and then add
it to the dish.
* Carbs: 6 g
* Protein: 97 g
* Fat: 64 g