* Chicken: 1 Breast fillet
* Mozzarella Cheese: 20 gm.
* Mint leaves: A few, finely chopped
* Garlic cloves: 10 chopped
* Butter: 5 gm.
* Curd: 1 tbsp.
* Lemon: 3 tsp.
* Salt and pepper
* Marinate the breast piece in curd, salt and pepper.
* Grate Cheese, add pepper, add 6-7 cloves of chopped garlic, chopped mint, and
* Make an opening in the chicken breast and add the cheese mix in it.
* Heat a pan and add butter, when the butter bubbles, add 3 chopped cloves of
Garlic. Then put the chicken breast on it and cook it on low flame with lid on.
Cook both sides properly.
* When done, just to make sure that the chicken is cooked properly, add 2 tbsp.
water and close lid.
* After 5 minutes, switch off flame and take the chicken out on a plate. Add lime
juice, coriander leaves, and pepper on it and enjoy.
NOTE: This dish can be made in the oven as well.
* Protein: 34 g
* Fat: 12 g
* Carbs: 2 g