- * Eggs: 3
- * Salt, pepper and dry Italian herbs to taste
- * Onions: 20 grams (optional)
- * Garlic: 1 clove, chopped
- * Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp.
- * A pinch of heeng/asafetida
- * Yogurt: 30 gm.
- * Cream: 20 ml
- * Water: 1/4 cup
- * Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp.
- * Turmeric powder: 1/3 tsp.
- * Chili powder: 1/2 tsp.
- * Butter/ghee: 10 grams
* Beat the 3 eggs very well, add salt, pepper and Italian herbs and make an
omelette using 5 gm. butter.
* Once done, take it out in a plate.
* Then heat the remaining 5 grams butter in the pan. When hot, add the pinch of
hing and cumin seeds, let it crackle.
* Add the onions and garlic, sauté until light brown.
* Add the yogurt, the masalas, and water. Mix well. Add salt and cook for about 4-
5 minutes on a medium flame.
* Add the cream and mix again. Cut the omelette into squares and add it to the
gravy. Mix well and switch off the flame.
* Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve hot.
* Fat: 29.4 g
* Protein: 18.2 g
* Carbs: 4.8 g