* 1/2 medium onion
* 150 gm. fish
* A few Curry leaves
* 2 Green chilies slit
* Ginger garlic paste, 1/4th tsp.
* Turmeric and red chili powder: ½ tsp. each
* Mustard and cumin seeds: ½ tsp.
* Coconut oil: 10 ml
* 2 drops of Stevia
* 1/2tsp lime juice
* Salt to taste
- * Heat coconut oil in a pan. When it is a bit hot add mustard and cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- * Add onions and curry leaves, turmeric and red chili powder.
- *Add salt and cook the onions till they are soft.
- * Add the fish, pour some water in the pan, cover, and cook. Once the fish is done add stevia and lime juice. Serve hot!!!
* Fat: 21.4 g
* Protein: 16.6 g
* Carbs: 2 g