* Chicken breast: 200 gram
* Salt to taste
* Black pepper to taste
* Cheese spread: 1 tsp.
* Melted butter: 10 gram
* Stevia: 1 sachet
* Oregano and Chili flakes to taste
* Tomato ketchup (optional): 1 tsp. (Avoid if you are in initial stage of Keto)
* Juice of ½ Lime/Lemon
* Parsley to garnish
* Rub salt, black pepper and lime/lemon juice on the chicken, and grill it for 18-20
* Shred the cooked chicken using a fork.
* Add all the other ingredients to the shredded chicken and mix it all well.
* Bake the mixture for 5 minutes, and garnish it with parsley. It’s ready to be
* Protein: 50 g
* Fat: 15g
* Carbs: 5g