- * Chicken: 75 grams (cut into bite sized pieces)
- * Greek yogurt / Hung Curd: 50 grams
- * Salt and pepper to taste
- * Chicken Masala: 1 tsp.
- * Chili powder: 1/2 tsp.
- * Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp.
- * Coriander powder: 1/2 tsp.
* Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp.
- * Onion: 1/2, finely chopped
- * Cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp.
- * Butter: 1/2 tbsp.
* Marinate the chicken with the yogurt and all the dry masalas including salt.
* Keep it refrigerated for around 3-4 hours (you can marinate just 1/2 an hour too,
but the more the better)
* Take out the chicken from the fridge 10-15 before cooking.
* Heat butter in a pan/wok. Add the cumin seeds. Once it crackles, add in the
onion and the ginger garlic paste. Sauté till slightly browned.
* Now add in the chicken. Add in any leftover marinade too.
* Mix well and add 1/4 cup of water.
* Cook until the chicken is cooked through. If the gravy dries up, keep adding little
bit of water.
* Once the chicken is done, serve it hot and enjoy.
If on low carb, serve with rice. If on keto, enjoy it as it is. You can avoid the onions if on
initial stage of keto. It will taste equally good without onions.
* Protein: 17.5 g
* Fat: 7 g
* Carbs: 5.5 g (If you exclude the onions, carbs will be 2.5 g)