- * 3 boiled eggs
- * 1/2 onion
- * 2-3 cloves garlic
- * 2 tbsp. homemade tomato puree (optional)
- * 1 green chili
- * Cumin seeds: 1 tsp.
- * Salt per taste
- * Kashmiri Lal Mirch: 1 tsp.
- * Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp.
- * Tandoori Masala: 1 tsp. (gives good color and taste)
- * Turmeric powder: 1/3 tsp.
- * Kasuri Methi: 1 tsp.
- * Water as needed
- * Ghee/Butter: 5-6 grams
* Peel the boiled eggs and keep aside.
* Make a puree by blending the onion, garlic and green chili together.
* In a wok, add the ghee/butter. Once hot, add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
* Add the onion garlic paste, sauté until slightly browned.
* Add the tomato purée, garam masala, turmeric, salt, tandoori masala and lal
* Mix and sauté on medium heat, until the masala starts sticking to the pan. Add a
bit of water and cook again till it sticks (you can repeat this 2-3 times if you have
time and patience. The longer you sauté the masala, the better is the taste)
* Now add the kasuri methi and a little more water to get a gravy of desired
* Add the boiled eggs and serve.
You can use this gravy for chicken or paneer as well.
Note: This dish works perfectly fine on low carb. If you are on keto, please keep in mind
that you are keto adapted and it adjusts in your macros!!
* Fat: 16.7 g
* Protein: 16.5 g
* Carbs: 5.6 g