- * Zucchini: 100 grams, cut into thin noodle shape
- * Bell peppers: 20 grams, cut into thin strips
- * Spring onion: 2 sticks (only the green part), chopped finely.
- * Egg: 1
- * Salt to taste
- *Black pepper: 1 tsp.
- *Stevia: 1 tsp.
- *Vinegar: 1/2 tsp.
- *Zero Sugar Schezwan Chutney: 1 heaped tsp. (if you don’t have this, you can use 1 tbsp. home made tomato puree and add some extra chili)
- *Butter: 6 grams
* In a non-stick pan, heat 2 grams butter and scramble the eggs. Once done, take it
out and keep aside.
* Next, add the remaining 4 grams butter and let it melt.
* Add the thin zucchini strips, bell peppers and spring onions. Cook till the zucchini
* Add salt, pepper, stevia, vinegar and sauce. Mix well. Add the scrambled eggs
and mix well again. Cook for about 2-3 minutes more and it’s done. Serve hot!
Note: you can add paneer or chicken too instead of eggs!
* Protein: 6.7 g
* Fat: 9.1 g
* Carbs: 3.5 g