* 1 whole egg
* 2 strips of bacon
* 1 tsp. butter/coconut oil/ghee
* Shredded cheese: 10 gm.
* Salt, Pepper, Italian seasoning or any other seasoning of your choice, to taste.
* Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
* Grease a muffin tray with coconut oil/butter/ghee. Make sure the sides are also
* Lay out the bacon so that it covers the sides. If you wish, you may also add some
bacon bits to the bottom.
* In a separate bowl, beat together 1 egg, cheese and condiments.
* Pour into the muffin tray. Top off with more cheese.
* Place the tray into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
* Serve hot!
Note: The quantity mentioned in the ingredients is to make 1 muffin. The total number
u need, u can multiply the amount as required.
Macros: (For 1 muffin)
*Fat: 17.6 g
- * Protein: 14 g
- * Carbs: 0.8 g