- * 2 whole eggs
- * Salt, Black pepper, and Chili flakes to taste
- * Minced Chicken: 80 gm.
- * Cheese: 30 gm.
- * Butter: Only to grease the muffin molds
* Mix everything together except the cheese. Grease the muffin molds. Put 2 tbsp.
of the mix into the molds then add a small portion of cheese in the middle. Again
put 2 spoons of the mix, covering the cheese.
* Bake them at 180 C for about 3-4 minutes. The upper surface of the mix will be
semi-solid by that time. Take out, and then add more cheese on top. Put them
back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
* The muffins are ready to be served.
* Fat: 13.5 g
* Protein: 32.3 g
* Carbs: 1.3 g