* Boneless Chicken: 100 gm.
* Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tsp.
* Onion: ½
* Cheese Spread: 1 tbsp.
* Ghee/Butter: 10 gm.
* Salt to taste
* Chicken 65 Masala: 1 tsp.
* Cut the boneless chicken into cubes and marinate them with ginger garlic paste,
add cheese spread and mix it well.
* Keep it for few minutes and then add salt (according to taste) chopped onion
and Chicken 65 masala.
* Mix it well and allow it to rest for at least 20 minutes.
* Take a wok or pan and add ghee/butter. When hot, add the marinated mixture
and cook well until the chicken is done.
* Fat: 12.6 g
* Protein: 26.5 g
* Carbs: 1.5 g