* Boneless chicken: 100 gm.
* Butter: 5 gm.
* Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp.
* Turmeric powder: 1/3 tsp.
* Chili powder: ¼ tsp.
* Garam Masala: ½ tsp.
* Salt as needed
* Water as needed
* Cheese Slices: 2
* Dry Italian herbs: ½ tsp
* Cut the boneless chicken into bite size pieces.
* In a non-stick pan, add butter. Add ginger garlic paste. Sauté on a low flame until
the raw smell is gone.
* Add the turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala, and salt.
* Add the chicken pieces and mix well.
* Add a little bit of water, mix and cover a lid. Cook for about 10-12 minutes. Keep
checking in between if it needs more water.
* When the chicken is almost done, add in the cheese slices and mixed herbs. Mix
well until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
* Protein: 30 g
* Fat: 12 g
* Carbs: 1.2 g