For the veggies:
- * 8-10 Brussels sprouts
- * Red and Yellow Bell Peppers: A handful, chopped
- * Zucchini: A handful, chopped
- *Salt and pepper to taste
- * Mixed dry herbs: 1 tsp.
- * Olive oil/melted butter: 1 tbsp.
- *Balsamic Vinegar: 2 tbsp.
For the Chicken:
* Chicken breast fillets: 100 gm.
* Butter: 1 tbsp.
* Garlic cloves: 3-4, minced
* Paprika powder: 1 tsp.
* Mixed dry herbs: 1 tbsp. (I used oregano, rosemary, thyme and parsley)
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
* Pre-heat the oven for 10 minutes at 400 F or 200 C.
* Cut the Brussels sprouts length wise into 2 halves. In a bowl, add them, along
with all the lose leaves. Add the bell peppers and zucchinis (you can add veggies
of your choice). Now add the salt, pepper, herbs, vinegar and melted
butter/olive oil. Mix well!
* After mixing it all well, spread this in an oven tray and bake for about 25-30
minutes, until it’s cooked nicely!
* While the veggies are roasting, we will prepare the chicken. In a bowl, add the
chicken breast fillets. Add salt, pepper, paprika powder, mixed herbs and lemon
juice and mix it all well.
* In a pan, add the butter. When the butter melts, add the minced garlic. After
about a minute of adding garlic, add the chicken fillets and cook until both sides
are browned and the chicken is cooked through.
* Once the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are ready, serve them hot
and enjoy:) Pour the remaining butter sauce in the pan over the chicken after
* Protein: 24.7 g
* Carbs: 5.2 g
* Fat: 24.2 g