* Chicken minced, 150 gm.
* Oyster sauce, soya sauce: 1/2 tsp. each
* Red chili powder, salt, stevia, garam masala, and jeera powder: 1 tsp. each
* Butter: 2 tbsp.
* Egg: 1
* Capsicum, and regular onions: 10 gm. each
* Coriander and Spring onions: 2 tbsp. each, chopped
* Ginger and Garlic: 1 tbsp.
* Soaked rice: 2-3 tbsp.
* Mix all together and make balls.
* Coat them in soaked rice and steam them in a steamer for 12-15 minutes.
* They are ready to serve hot.
* Fat: 24 g
* Carbs: 32 g
* Protein: 32.6 g