* 100 gm. boneless chicken cut in cubes
* 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
* Salt to taste
* 20 gm. Butter
* 1 tsp. any dry masala
* 10 to 15 gm. onion
* 4 to 5 Red dry chilies
* 4 to 5 finger chilies
* Curry leaves
* 5 to 6 garlic cloves crushed
* Half tsp. Jeera
- * Heat some butter in a pan and fry the onions till golden brown and add the ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- * Add the cut chicken and mix it all well adding the masala
- * Add half glass water and stir and close the lid of the pan and let the chicken cook
- * For Tadka, heat some butter in a small tawa or tadka kadhai. Add jeera, curry leaves, all the chilies, and garlic cloves and let it fry for a few minutes.
- * Add the tadka to the cooked chicken and close the lid again.
- * Cook for a few minutes. When done, serve and garnish with coriander.
* Protein: 25 g
* Fat: 10 g
* Carbs: 6 g