* Spinach 100gms
* Prawns 100gms
* Whole egg 1
* Chili powder: 1 tsp.
* Turmeric powder: ½ tsp.
* Garlic: 2-3 cloves
* Cumin powder: ½ tsp.
* Coriander: A few
* Salt to taste
* Pepper to taste
* Kashmiri chili chutney (paste of Kashmiri chilies, garlic, salt and edible oil): 1 tsp.
* Coconut oil: 10 gm.
* Fresh red chilies: 2-3
- * Marinate the prawns for 30 minutes in turmeric, chili powder, salt, and cumin powder.
- * Add one tsp. of the chutney if you have a paste made or you can do without it too. (Be careful with the salt if you are adding this chutney, as it already has salt)
- *Sauté the prawns in 5 gm. coconut oil till cooked and remove from the heat and keep aside.
- *Blend the spinach, garlic, and fresh red chilies to make a puree (don’t add any water).
- *Beat this puree with one egg to form a smooth mixture.
- *Make an omelette using this mixture in the rest of the coconut oil. Be careful while flipping! Cook each side for 2-3 minutes at least.
- *Serve the prawns on the omelette and it’s ready to eat.
* Fat: 15.9 g
* Protein: 25.8 g
* Carbs: 1.2 g