* Eggs: 2
* Grated Zucchini: A handful
* Salt, pepper, chili flakes to taste
* Isabgol/Husk: 1 tbsp.
* Cheese slice: 1
* Melted butter to grease the baking pan.
* Whisk everything together, except the cheese, until fluffy.
* Grease the baking tray with butter. Add in the whisked eggs.
* Break the cheese slice into pieces and lay it evenly on top of the egg mix.
* Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 C for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are
* Enjoy it hot when done!
* Protein: 16.5 g
* Fat: 15 g
* Carbs: 1.5 g