- * Boiled eggs: 3
- * Crumbled Paneer: 50 gm.
- * Greek Yoghurt/ Hung Curd: 2 tbsp.
- * Salt and black pepper to taste
- * Paprika powder: 1/2 tsp.
- * Mixed dry herbs: 1/2 tsp.
* Cut the boiled eggs into half.
* In a bowl, scoop out all the yolks. Add in the crumbled paneer, yoghurt, salt,
pepper, mixed dry herbs and paprika powder.
* Mix well and then add these ingredients to a blender and blend it a bit to make it
* Now add this filling on top of the eggs.
* Sprinkle some pepper on top and its ready to serve.
* You can serve these cold as well, by keeping in the fridge for about an hour
* Fat: 22.6 g
* Protein: 34.5 g
* Carbs: 2.8 g