- * Eggs: 2
- *Oats: 20 grams
- *Bell peppers, onions and zucchini, finely chopped: A handful of each
- *Salt, pepper, paprika, chili flakes and dry Italian herbs to taste.
- *Butter: 9 grams
- *You can add some fresh chopped coriander if you like.
* In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs. Whisk it well.
* Add all the other ingredients except butter. Mix thoroughly.
* Heat butter in a non-stick pan (3 grams for each pancake). Pour 1/3 of the batter
in the pan. Cook until one side is nicely browned. Flip and cook the other side
* Repeat with the remaining batter. (Total yield: 3 pancakes)
* Enjoy with yogurt or green chutney.
* Fat: 17 g
* Carbs: 13 g
* Protein: 13.6 g