* Chicken breast: 200 gm.
* Spinach: 100gm., chopped
* Methi leaves, coriander leaves, curry leaves: few leaves, chopped
* Green chilies: 2
* Ginger garlic paste: 1/2 tsp.
* Coriander powder, garam masala, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, jeera powder:
as per taste.
- * In a blender put chicken, chilies, salt, turmeric, garam masala, coriander powder, jeera powder, ginger garlic paste, then blend it. Keep this mixture in a bowl.
- * Again put all greenery items (Spinach, Methi, coriander leaves, curry leaves) blend it (don’t put more water).
- * Now mix the chicken n this greenery items n make it nice paste.
- *Now in a non-stick pan put some ghee or butter n shallow fry this mixture making equal sized patties.
- *Yummy Green chicken patties are ready to enjoy it with mint chutney n lemon.
* Fat: 8 g
* Protein: 46.2 g
* Carbs: 0.5 g