* Chicken Breast Fillet: 150 gm.
* Mixed Italian Herbs: 1 tsp.
* Chili Flakes: 1 tsp.
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Butter: 10 gm.
* Mushrooms: 40 gm., sliced
* Water: 1 tbsp.
* Heavy Whipping Cream: 40 ml
* Grated Cheese: 30 gm.
- * Rub the chicken fillet with chili flakes, Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
- * Heat 5 gm. Butter in a non-stick pan and cook chicken fillets on both sides until cooked through and browned.
- * Once done, take them out on the serving plate.
- * In the same pan add the remaining butter, sliced mushrooms, one its half done add a tbsp. of water and the cream. Bring it to boil and add grated cheese in the end. Add salt and pepper and if you want you can add more Italian herbs and chili flakes for pasta kind of flavor. Once the cheese melts, switch off flame.
- *Pour this sauce over your chicken and enjoy!
* Fat: 22.4 g
* Protein: 48.9 g
* Carbs: 2.5 g