* 2 chicken leg pieces (200 gm. without the bones)
* 20 gm. melted butter
* 10 gm. Onions
* 20 gm. garlic cloves
* 2 sachet stevia powder
* Salt to taste
* 3 pinch black pepper
* Grind the garlic, onion, black pepper, salt, stevia, and melted butter to a paste
using very little water to make a thick paste.
* Rub the mix to the chicken legs and keep it aside for few minutes.
* Grill the chicken on both sides for 30 to 40 minutes.
* Use 5 gm. butter in a pan and fry it with closed lid for 20 to 30 minutes on both
* Enjoy the hot pepper and sweet stevia taste that blends with the chicken flavor.
* Fat: 22 g
* Protein: 48 g
* Carbs: 3 g