* Chicken Breast 150 gm
- * 1 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
- * 1 tbsp. Red Chili Powder
*1 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- * 100 gm. Yoghurt
* Salt to Taste
For the Masala:
Mustard Seeds:1 tbsp
- * Fennel seeds: ½ tsp.
- * Onion: ½
- * Tomato: ¼ or 2 tsp. homemade tomato puree
* 2 tbsp. Ginger Garlic Paste
- * 15 g Coconut Oil/Ghee
- * 1 tsp. Red Chili and Coriander Powder
- * 1 tsp. Chicken Masala Powder
* Curry Leaves: A handful
* Mix all the marinade ingredients with chicken and set aside for 30 minutes
* Heat oil in a kadhai or wok; add mustard seeds and fennel seeds.
* Add in onions and cook until golden, add in chilies, curry leaves and mix well.
* Add the ginger garlic paste, cook for 2 minutes and add tomatoes and mix it well.
* Add the spice powders and salt and mix it well again.
* Add in chicken and mix. Cover the kadhai on a low flame for 30 minutes.
* As the chicken starts to dry add in chicken masala powder and mix well on a high
* Add Coriander for Garnish. Serve hot.
* Fats: 25 g
* Carbs: 8 g
* Protein: 41 g