* 120 gm. Chicken
* 2 tsp. Ghee
* Green chili: 1
* Curry leaves: A few
* Ginger garlic, grated: 1 tbsp.
* A mix of coriander powder, pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon powder, turmeric
and salt: 2 tsp.
* 10 black pepper seeds crushed.
* In pan add little water and chicken pieces.
* Add all masalas and cook for 5 minutes, covered or until chicken is cooked.
* In other pan add ghee, put ginger garlic, curry leaves, and green chili. Sauté it
* Add the cooked chicken to the ginger garlic pan and simmer for 2 minutes.
* Switch off the flame. Cover and keep for 5 minutes for the flavors to be absorbed.
* Garnish with crushed pepper and enjoy hot.
* Carbs: 0 g
* Fat: 8 g
* Protein: 36 g