* Salmon fillet: 1 (130 gm. Approx.)
* Egg yolks: 3
* Garlic: 1 tsp., minced
* Ginger: 1/2 tsp., minced
* Black pepper: 1/2 tsp.
* Lemon juice: 2-3 tsp.
* Chili flakes: 1tsp.
* Spring onion green: 1 tsp.
* Lemon rounds: 1-2
* Coriander leaves: 1 tsp., chopped
* Salt to taste
- * Marinade the salmon with salt, pepper coriander leaves, ginger-garlic mince, 1tsp lemon juice and keep aside for at least 20-30 minutes.
- * Now take aluminum sheet and place the fish gently in the middle. Place the lemon rounds on top as shown in the picture.
- * Sprinkle chili flakes and spring onion greens on top. Now parcel the fish like an envelope and put inside of a pre-heated oven on 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- * Do not immediately open the wrap. Give it a standing time for 5 minutes more.
Process-egg lemon sauce:
* Beat 3 yolks along with salt and place in a glass bowl. Use double boiler method
to cook the yolk stirring continuously. Add 2 tsp. lemon juice to the egg mix and
* Once u see the yolk has changed its color and consistency, that indicates it has
* Plate the salmon, drizzle the sauce on top and enjoy!!
Note: Short cut to Double-boiler method is, just beat the yolk, salt and lemon juice in a
microwave safe bowl/Tiffin box and keep it on a pan of boiling hot water (not on active
flame). Leave for 10 minutes, it will be done. U can add butter to this as well. If it is still
not cooked properly, change the water and again pour hot water. But do not forget to
stir in between.
* Protein: 32 g
* Fat: 35 g
* Carbs: 0 g