- * Spinach: take 100 gm., blanched
- * Chopped garlic: 1/4 tsp.
- * Salt to taste
- * Butter: 5 gm.
- Heat butter, add the garlic, and let it brown. Then add the spinach and salt. Cook till it gets dry. The stuffing is ready!
- * Minced chicken: 100 gm.
- * Chopped coriander: 1 tbsp.
- * Chopped garlic: 1/2 tsp.
- * Chopped green chili: 1 tbsp.
- * Chopped onion: 1 tbsp.
- * Cumin powder: 1 tsp.
- * Black pepper powder: 1 tsp.
- * Paprika: 1/2 tsp.
- * Garam masala: 1/2 tsp.
- * Lemon zest: 1/2 tsp.
- * Minced bell peppers: 1-2 tbsp.
- * Husk/Isabgol: 1 tbsp.
- * Cheese: 20 gm.
- * Salt as needed
- * Butter/Coconut oil: 10 gm.
* Heat 2 gm. Coconut oil/butter in a pan. Add garlic, onion, and bell peppers. Fry
until the raw smell is gone.
* Take the chicken mince in a bowl and add the fried onion, pepper mixture. Add
all the other ingredients except cheese and knead well.
* Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Now apply water to your palms and take a small
amount of mixture and shape them. Make a small hole in middle and stuff the
spinach mix and cheese. Seal the stuffing and shape.
* Heat a pan on medium flame. Add another 8 gm. Butter in the pan and cook
both sides until cooked through and brown.
* Or, you can make it in oven too. Pre heat oven at 200 C and place the kebabs
inside. It will take 10 minutes for each side to cook. Serve hot!
* Relish it with mint-lime-coriander chutney.
* Fat: 14.4 g
* Protein: 23.8 g
* Carbs: 3.5 g