* Chicken breast: 100 gm., cut into small chunks
* Broccoli: 50 gm.
* Ginger and garlic chopped: 1 tbsp.
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Butter: 10 gm.
* Tej Patta/ Bay Leaf: 1
* Cloves/ Laung: 2
* Cheese Slices: 2
- * Cut the broccoli into small florets. In a saucepan, add water and boil the broccoli for 10-12 minutes.
- * Once done, take out the broccoli in a plate and let it cool.
- * In the same water, add the chicken pieces and boil. Also add the tej patta and laung to extract the flavor.
- * Once boiled, take out the chicken and let that water cool in which you boiled the chicken (discard the tej patta and laung)
- * Once it all cools, add the broccoli and the water (stock) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- * Now in another non-stick pan, heat butter. Add the ginger garlic pieces and let them sizzle. Then add a pinch of turmeric and a pinch of chili flakes.
- *Add the boiled chicken to the pan now and sauté until browned. Then add the blended broccoli. Adjust salt and pepper. If you want a thin consistency of soup, add more water.
- * In the end, add the cheese slices, mix well until it melts and switch off the flame. Enjoy the soup!
* Fat: 24 g
* Protein: 33 g
* Carbs: 0.5 g