* Zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, beans, Capsicum: All together 100 gm., cut
* Yogurt: 100 gm.
* Jeera: 1/2 tsp.
* Green chilies: 1-2
* Curry leaves
* Desiccated coconut: 30 gm.
* Coconut oil: 5 gm., for tempering
- * Boil the veggies in a pan with salt and water along with a slit green chili.
- * Don’t let it cook much as it can get mushy. Has to be cooked soft.
- * Grind the desiccated coconut with jeera and chilies coarsely.
- * When the veggies are half cooked, add 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder and add the coconut mix.
- * Simmer the veggies and allow them to absorb the coconut flavors.
- * When done get it off the stove and add the beaten curd and mix well.
- * In another pan heat the coconut oil and add curry leaves and a pinch of mustard seeds.
- * Add the tempering to the veggies mix and a dash of coconut oil.
* Carbs: 8 g
* Fat: 11 g
* Protein: 3 g