- * Broccoli: 100 gm.
- * Salt to taste
- * Pepper: 1/2 tsp.
- * Chili powder: 1 tsp.
- * Tandoori Masala: 1 tsp.
- * Grated cheese: 40 gm.
- * Butter: 5 gm. if making in oven, 10 gm. if making in pan.
* Blanch the broccoli for 10 minutes and strain all the water.
* Once it cools, grind it in a grinder until it’s crumbled roughly. (Don’t make it a
smooth paste). Squeeze out the excess water and add it in a bowl.
* Mix all the other ingredients well and make small equal sized cutlets.
* Place an aluminum foil in the baking tray. Melt 5 gm. butter.
* Brush some butter on the foil and some on the cutlets. Bake them for about 15
minutes (turn them around in between to cook both sides) or until it browns.
* Alternatively, if cooking in a pan, heat butter and cook the cutlets until browned
on all sides.
* Fat: 14 g
* Protein: 10 g
* Carbs: 1 g