- * Broccoli: 3-4 florets
- * Crumbled Paneer: 50 gm.
- * Methi / Fenugreek leaves: A handful
- * Cheese: 1 cube, grated
- * Isabgol / Husk: 2 tbsp.
- * Salt to taste
- * Seasonings of your choice like chili powder, pepper, garam masala, etc.
- * Butter: 1 tbsp.
* Boil the broccoli for just 5 minutes. Take it out and blend until coarse.
* Then in a bowl, add the blended broccoli, crumbled paneer, chopped methi
leaves, grated cheese, isabgol, salt, and all the spices.
* Mix well and make equal sized tikkis.
* In a non-stick pan, heat butter and cook the tikkis until browned on both sides.
* Fat: 28 g
* Protein: 15 g
* Carbs: 0.5 g