- *Big green chili (the one we use for pakoras): 1
- * Mustard seeds: 1/4th tsp.
- * Methi dana: 1/4th tsp.
- * Cumin seeds: 1/4th tsp.
- * Dry Coriander seeds: 1/4th tsp.
- * Asafetida (hing): A pinch
- * Salt to taste
- * Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp.
- * Red chili powder: ½ tsp.
- *Black pepper and Black salt to taste
- * Coconut oil: 10 gm
* Add oil in a non-stick pan and add all the dry masalas except salt, chili, and
* Once it crackles remove from heat and put it in a blender, add a little water and
blend once it cools down.
* All the masalas should blend well. Now in the same pan drizzle a little oil and add
chopped green chili, sauté for 2 minutes and now add the masala paste.
* Add salt, turmeric, and red chili powder and mix well. Cover and cook on low
flame for 5 minutes. Enjoy chatpati mirchi with paneer cheese palak paratha.
(Recipe is shared above)
* Fat: 10 g
* Carbs: 4 g
* Protein: 2 g