- * Rice flour: 40 gm.
- * Chopped onions and tomatoes: 20 gm. Each
- * Salt to taste
- * Chopped chili: 1
- * Coriander: A few leaves, chopped
- * Cumin seeds: ½ tsp.
- * Warm water to knead
- * Ghee: 10 gm.
* Just knead the flour with all ingredients except ghee.
* Divide it into 2 equal balls. Roll over like a roti or round paratha very gently.
* It will keep on tearing from sides like makke ki roti. Just shape it round with
palms n keep on rolling.
* Roast over tava with desi ghee until cooked from both sides.
* Enjoy the paratha hot with yogurt; don’t let it cool much as it won’t taste good
* Fat: 10.6
* Protein: 2.4
* Carbs: 33.1