* Paneer: 150 gm.
* Spring onions: 20 gm.
* Tomato: 1 small, diced
* Broccoli: 25 gm., diced
* Spinach: 50 gm., cut
* Cabbage: 20 gm., julienned
* Cream: 5 gm. (If on low carb, can add some milk too)
* Coconut Oil/Butter: 10 ml.
* Ginger paste: 1 tsp.
* Cumin seeds, dried mint, Cumin powder, Garam masala, Dried dhaniya powder,
Red chili powder, Salt, and Pepper to taste.
You can add whatever green vegetables you want. I recommend green bell peppers/red
bell peppers/ mint leaves chutney
* Add paneer and cream, and some water to a grinder or blender and blend well.
* Add oil or butter in a pan over medium heat, cumin seeds and ginger paste until
the seeds splutter.
* Now add green onions and tomato and sauté until the onions are translucent. Oil
* Add all the vegetables and spices with salt and cook until vegetables are tender
* Now add the paneer and then add more spices to adjust as per your taste.
Consistency can be as you like depending over what you would like to pair it
* Fat: 44 g
* Protein: 29 g
* Carbs: 4 g