* Rice: 40 gm. (Count uncooked)
* Thick Yogurt: ¼ cup
* Carrot: 1 inch piece
* Ghee: ½ tbsp.
* Hing/Asafetida: 1 pinch
* Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, Fennel seeds: ¼ tsp. each
* Dry Chilies: 2
* Green Chili: 1
* Chopped spring onions: 1 handful, chopped
- * Cook the rice and keep it aside to cool. I usually overcook the rice a bit more than usual when I make curd rice.
- * Once the rice cools down, add in thick curd (adjust as needed).
- * Cut a 1-inch carrot piece into juliennes.
- * Heat the ghee in a pan. Once hot, add in hing, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, and mustard seeds.
- * Then add in dry chili and green chili. Let it all crackle.
- * Then add in the julienned carrots and chopped spring onions.
- * Sauté for about 30 seconds and add it to the curd rice. Add salt and mix well.
* Fat: 10.3
* Protein: 5
* Carbs: 36.9