* Shredded mozzarella: 1 and a ½ cup (80 grams)
* Cream cheese: 3 tbsp.
* Egg: 1
* Almond meal: 2/3 Cup
* Dried oregano: ½ tsp.
* Dried basil: ½ tsp.
* Garlic powder: ½ tsp.
Method: (These ingredients will make 2 pizza base)
* Mix the cream cheese and mozzarella together; microwave it for about 30-60
seconds (until it melts).
* Then mix the remaining ingredients in, and combine it well together.
* Flatten the crust out, and roll it to a thin pizza base thickness, and bake it in your
oven for 8-10 minutes at 425F/220C.
* Take it out of the oven and add your chosen ingredients on top.
* Put it back in the oven for 1-2 minutes and let the toppings crisp/melt.
Macros for 1 base: (additional you can calculate according to toppings)
* Fat: 36.5 g
* Protein: 19 g
* Carbs: 5.7 g