* Paneer: 100 gm., cut into cubes
* Medium/small onion: 1, very finely sliced
* Ginger garlic Paste: 1 tsp.
* Green chili: 1, slit lengthwise
* Fresh Coriander, chopped
* Small tomato: ½, very finely chopped
* Bay leaf (tej patta): 1
* Yogurt: 100 gm., beaten
* Turmeric Powder: ½ tsp.
* Red chili powder: ½ tsp.
* Garam masala: ½ tsp.
* Black Pepper corns: 5-6, crushed into a powder
* Ghee: 20 gm.
* Salt to taste
* Cut onion into two halves, and slice very finely. Heat ghee, add onions, stir-fry till
it turns brown.
* Reduce flame and add ginger garlic paste. Stir and add haldi, red chili powder,
and garam masala. Mix.
* Add tomato, green chilies and tej patta. Cook for 7-8 minutes on low flame.
* Beat the yogurt with a spoon till smooth. Add it gradually and cook for 4-5
minutes till dry. Add salt.
* Add little water and boil. Add paneer and coriander leaves. Cook on low flame till
masala dries up a little and coats the paneer pieces.
* Add the fresh powdered peppercorns to the paneer. Remove from flame.
* Fat: 45 g
* Protein: 22 g
* Carbs: 7 g