- * 2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- * 3 equal gold (sweetener) sachets
- * 1/4 cup hot water
- * 2 tbsp all purpose cream/full cream
- * Almond milk
- * In a large mixing bowl, put unsweetened cacao powder, equal gold or any other sweetener of your choice and hot water. Mix and let ingredients dissolve in water.
- * Whisk until thicken.
- * Add all purpose cream/ full cream.
- * Mix well. In a glass, put ice and pour almond milk. Add the whipped chocolate mixture on top and sprinkle crushed almonds. Enjoy!
MACROS FOR THE SHAKE:
- * Fat: 14g
- * Carbs: 6g
- * Fiber: (2g)
- * NET CARBS: 4g
- * Protein: 14g