* Bottle gourd/Lauki: 100 gm.
* Cheese cube: 1, grated
* Ginger: 1 inch, grated
* Salt to taste
* Red chili powder and black pepper to taste
* Fresh Coriander leaves: A few
* Green chili: 1, chopped
* Coconut oil: 5 gm.
* Grate bottle gourd and keep it aside for 10min, now squeeze the excess water
out and put it in the mixing bowl.
* Add all of the above ingredients except oil and mix well.
* Heat the appe pan and drizzle some oil in it. (If you don’t have an appe pan, just
make it in normal pan). Put bite size portions in each mold and keep turning
them so that they are cooked from all sides. Serve with yoghurt and mint dip.
P. S: Keep the portions small, so that they don’t taste raw from inside. Cheese cooks
faster than lauki so make sure the flame is low while cooking.
Carbs: 3.5 g
Protein: 5.5 g
Fat: 11.5 g