* Butter: 1 tsp.
* Cheese cubes: 3
* Oregano: as per taste preference
* Chili flakes: as per Spice preference
* Instant garlic powder: 1 tsp.
* Green chilies: 2, finely chopped
* Add butter in a non-stick pan. Heat to grease the surface. Then turn off the gas
and let it cool.
* Grate the cheese cubes. Mix all the dry ingredients (Oregano, green chili, chili
flakes, garlic powder). Mix it all well and evenly.
* Spread the mixture evenly on the greased pan surface.
* Turn on the gas at high flame. Observe the borders of the cheese. As they turn
brownish, switch to medium flame and let it cook. Step 6 – Cook for about 2
minutes and once you see the top layer of cheese has melted to your liking, turn
off the gas.
* Carefully Take it off the non stick pan, to your plate.
Note: You can use a little capsicum and onion for flavor if you are well adapted. All the
ingredients except cheese are to provide flavor. You can experiment with other stuff and adjust as per your liking.
* Fat: 20 g
* Protein: 11 g
* Carbs: 1.5 g