* Paneer: 100 gm., cubed
* Fresh fenugreek leaves: 100 gm.
* Yogurt: 100 gm. (divide in 2 equal parts)
* Ghee: 10 ml.
* Kashmiri red chili powder: 1 tsp.
* Coriander powder: 1 tsp.
* Turmeric powder: ½ tsp.
* Salt to taste
For curry (Blend everything)
* 1/4th slice onion
* 1/4th small tomato
* 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
* 1 tsp. Ginger
* 1 green chili
Soak the following in 50 gm. of yogurt:
- * Cloves: 2
- * Whole almonds: 5
- * Poppy seeds: 1 tsp.
- * Green cardamom: 2
- * ½ inch cinnamon
NOTE: Soak all the ingredients apart from onion, tomatoes, ginger, and garlic in yogurt
for 30 minutes and blend everything together and make a fine paste.
* First wash and chop the methi leaves finely and keep aside
* Take a pan. Add methi leaves and sprinkle little salt. Keep cooking until the water
gets dried up.
* Switch off the gas and take out methi leaves in a bowl.
* In the same pan add 10 ml of ghee. Add cumin seeds.
* Once they begin to splutter pour in the blended curry paste. Keep cooking till oil
separates from side.
* Add in coriander powder, turmeric, and salt. Now add methi leaves. Cook for a
* Now add Paneer and 1 cup of water. Once the paneer soaks gravy simmer the
* In rest of the yogurt add red chili powder, coriander powder, and little stevia and
pour in. Give it a boil and turn off gas.
* Fat: 42.9 g
* Carbs: 10.3 g
* Protein: 26.3 g