* Paneer: 100 gm.
* Olives: 10 gm.
* Jalapeños: 10 gm.
* Cheese: 1 cube
* Butter /coconut oil: 5 gm.
* Oregano, Garlic powder, Salt to taste
* Any pasta seasoning of your choice.
* Cut paneer into thin slices. Now sprinkle some salt, pasta seasoning, garlic
powder and oil. Rub it on both sides of paneer slices.
* Now place them on the grilling tray of electric tandoor /oven.
* Top them with olives, jalapeño and cheese.
* Grill these for 10 minutes, depending on the heat of the appliance you are using.
* Take them out on a serving dish and sprinkle some oregano on top.
* Fat: 33 g
* Carbs: 7 g
* Protein: 23.5 g