* Yogurt: 50 gm.
* Dry Chili (red or green): 2
* Salt to taste
* Panch Phoran: 1 tsp. (panch phoran is an equal mix of methi seeds, kalonji, jeera,
sarso and saunf). You can use only jeera and sarso, if not panch phoran.
* Red Chili powder: 1/2 tsp.
* Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp.
* Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp.
* Kasuri Methi: 1 tsp. (optional)
* Onion: 1/2, thinly sliced
* Garlic: 2 cloves, chopped
* Butter: 1/2 tbsp.
* Water: 1/4 cup
* A pinch of hing
- * In a wok, heat the butter. When hot, add the dry chili, heeng and panch phoran. Once it crackles add in the onions and garlic to sauté.
- * In a bowl, add the yogurt, salt, chili powder, turmeric and garam masala. Mix well.
- * Once the onions and garlic are browned, add in the yogurt. Mix well and add water.
- * Add kasuri methi and cook till the kadhi gets a little thick.
(It will not be as thick as the actual kadhi) Serve hot. Enjoy with rice on low carb. On keto, just enjoy the kadhi on its own. Note: you can add curry leaves too while sautéing the onions, it adds great flavor! Also, use a low carb yogurt (hung curd is preferable)
* Fat: 4 g
* Carbs: 4 g
* Protein: 3 g